Having trouble with leaking pipes, clogged drains, or jammed garbage disposal? Don’t worry! Go Green Express Home Services is here to attend to all your plumbing needs. We are a full-service plumbing company that caters to customers in and around Newburgh, NY.
What sets us apart from other residential plumbing contractors is our versatility. No job is too big or small for us. Whether you just need a minor pipe leak repair or a new construction plumbing installation, we can handle it!
We provide the following plumbing services:
- Emergency Plumbing
- Water Heater Services
- Solar Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Water Main & Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair and Installation
- Drain Cleaning
- Hydro Jetting
- Sewer Line Repairs
- Trenchless Sewer Repairs
- Repiping Services
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Faucets & Sinks
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Sump Pump Services
- Well Pumps
- Septic Tank Plumbing
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Treatment
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- UV Water Treatment
- Everpure Water Filtration
- Commercial Plumbing
Want to learn more about us? Meet our team today!
We’ll Deal With Your Plumbing Emergency
Facing a serious plumbing emergency? Go Green Express Home Services can dispatch a Newburgh plumber to your doorstep fast.
You can count on our versatile experts to handle all kinds of disasters, including overflowing toilets, burst pipes, indoor flooding, and frozen pipes, among others. Just tell us what you need, and we’ll be there right away.
Is It Time to Replace Your Water Heater?
Water heaters have a decent lifespan—but they don’t last forever. Some factors to consider when deciding whether to replace your water heater include:
- Age: Most units have a lifespan of 15 to 20 years. If yours has been with you longer than that, it may be time to consider a new one.
- Leaking: Water leaks aren’t usually cause for alarm. However, if they aren’t addressed, they can easily worsen and spread throughout the unit.
- No Hot Water: A busted pilot light or thermocouple can prevent your hot heater from achieving the proper temperature. The best approach here is to replace the damaged part and then check if your system can produce hot water again.
Not sure whether your water heater is working as it should? Notice a spike in your utility bill? Schedule an inspection with us. We’ll do a complete checkup and ensure your unit is running at peak performance.
If you’re in need of water heater repair, our qualified team has your covered.
Signs You Need Urgent Drain Cleaning
Just like anywhere else in your home, your drains need periodic cleaning to function at their best. If your pipes need a good cleaning, you might notice:
- Flooding: Build-up can impact the flow rate of your pipes. If that flow is restricted enough, you're likely to see flooding, especially after heavy rains or when you're using your system heavily.
- Slow Draining: That same build-up of mineral, sediment, grime, and dirt often causes slow draining prior to flooding. You might notice an unusual—and unpleasant odor—coming from your drains, as well. As slow draining is often the first sign of a problem, give us a call at the first sign of a slow drain. We’ll get things flowing fast.
- Simultaneous Clogging: If the build-up in your system has led to a full clog, multiple drains, pipes, and toilets might back up at the same time, or you may begin to see backflow into your sinks or tubs. Like flooding, this issue warrants an immediate response.