Expert Newburgh Plumbing Services
Reliable Residential & Commercial Plumbing Since 2006
Anyone who’s experienced the trauma of a backed up toilet, bathtub, or sink; a flooded basement; a drainage problem; or leaky pipes and appliances knows firsthand the damage that flooding can cause.
Go Green Express Home Services plumbers in Newburgh can handle all the plumbing needs of your home or business. From installation to complete plumbing repair, our licensed plumbers use only the highest quality plumbing fixtures. We provide residential and commercial plumbing services.
Call Go Green Express Home Services today at (845) 253-4053 to schedule a plumbing service in Newburgh. We have the experience and knowledge to get the job done right the first time!
With state-of-the art equipment, parts and the highest standards of professional service, you can feel confident that your problem it will be solved quickly, effectively, and affordably.
Plumbing Emergency in Newburgh? Call (845) 253-4053 Now.
“I had a great experience with this firm. They responded to my questions, concerns and suggestions promptly and with an open ear. The system is running smoothly. The job did take a little longer, but it did not bother me. I would use them again.” – Brifitti G. on 05/27/14
We are well versed in providing a wide range of plumbing services, including:
- Leaking, broken, or frozen pipes
- Kitchen and bathroom plumbing leaks
- Drain cleaning and drain snake services
- Faucet and sink problems
- Toilets, bathtub and shower system plumbing
- Garbage disposals
- Reverse osmosis systems
- Water heaters and hot water leaks
- Water softeners
- Sump pumps
- Well pumps
- Gas piping
- Copper/PVC water pipe replacement
Whether you are out of water, have leaking pipes, faucet or sink problems in the kitchen or bathroom, a water emergency, installing a new plumbing system, adding a sump pump, well pump, or you just need routine plumbing repair, call the best Newburgh plumbing professionals at Go Green Express Home Services.
We feature the top HVAC brands, including Gerber, Toto and Kohler Plumbing Fixtures, Elkay Sinks, InSink-Erator, Noritz Tankless Water Heaters, Takagi Tankless Water Heaters, Bio-Clean, Bradford White Water Heaters, A.O. Smith Water Heaters, and more.
Common Plumbing Emergencies & Solutions
- Stopped-up Sink Drain – First try a rubber plunger, before using chemicals to break up the clog. If that doesn’t work, place a bucket or container under the U-shaped pipe (the trap). Then loosen the trap and remove it to remove the clogged material. Then replace the trap and run hot water for several minutes to flush the pipe out.
- Pipe Leaks and Frozen Pipes – Pipe joints that have frozen or corroded can leak or even burst. Turn off the main water valve or whichever water valve is feeding the pipe. Large water leaks will require immediate assistance. Pipe repair should be done by a professional plumber as soon as possible to prevent future mold contamination.
- Overflowing Toilets and Toilet Repair – An overflowing toilet tank will continue to run long after flushing. Close the tank shutoff valve. Access the water closet and adjust the float arm. If the water stops after the flapper valve is able to close, flush and test again. Adjust as needed. If the flowing persists, we suggest replacing all the components in the water closet.
Call today or contact us online to schedule an appointment for plumbing services anywhere in Newburgh!
Get the peace of mind you deserve knowing we can handle all your home comfort needs.
All our technicians are highly trained and licensed to perform in all of our service areas.
Eco Friendly Services
We provide services to make your home cleaner, greener, and cost-efficient.