Your tap water may meet all relevant state and federal standards, but technical issues such as improper plumbing can have a significant impact on water quality. Organisms in your tap water can cause diarrheal diseases and other health risks.
If you need a water treatment service company in Newburgh, NY, choose Go Green Express Home Services. With our solutions, your household will have a reliable supply of clean and safe tap water.
Struggling with hard water stains and dry skin? We also provide water softener system installation.
Why Water Treatment Is Necessary
In America, there are several contaminants in tap water, despite efforts of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). The government adds some of these contaminants to prevent dental problems and kill bacteria, but they are not necessarily beneficial. Some common contaminants in tap water include:
- Fluoride, a class 4 hazardous waste, according to the EPA.
- Chlorine, a chemical element that has a toxic effect on the body.
- Pharmaceutical drugs that enter public water supplies through urine.
- Hexavalent chromium, which is a carcinogen.
- Low levels of radioactive fallout.
- Arsenic from industrial operations and natural deposits.
- Heavy metals.
The levels of these contaminants are generally negligible. However, over the long-run, they can result in a wide range of health problems. Proper water treatment will eliminate these health risks.
Benefits of Installing a Water Treatment System
Installing a purification system offers a wide range of benefits to your household. These systems:
- Eliminate 99.99% of disease-causing bacteria and viruses.
- Eliminate sources of bad tastes and odors.
- Do not result in the formation of new chemical products.
- Are highly energy-efficient.
- Provide a reliable source of safe and clean drinking water.
- Are easy to install.
- Offer an environmentally-friendly disinfectant option.
- Do not cause damage to plumbing components such as pipes or septic tanks.
As one of the top water treatment contractors in Newburgh, at Go Green Express Home Services, we offer complete purification installation services. No matter what challenges your water presents, our team has a solution.
Worried about water contamination from pipe corrosion? We can fix that too! Our pipe repair service is unmatched.
Go Green Express Home Services Water Treatment Solutions
Our water purification solutions include the installation of water treatment systems from WaterRight®. We provide a wide range of options to address various specific water supply issues, including:
- Whole-house water filters
- Water softeners
- Reverse osmosis systems
- Ultraviolet treatment systems
Our treatment solutions are highly effective in eliminating water-related health risks. Before installation, we always carry out a thorough assessment to ensure that we provide you with the most effective solution.