Your commercial building’s air conditioning system plays a crucial role in ensuring indoor comfort levels and optimal productivity.
Go Green Express Home Services is among the highest-recommended commercial air conditioning service companies in Newburgh, NY. Our team of technicians has extensive skills and experience in the AC industry, and we can handle all your indoor cooling needs, including:
- AC leak repair
- Air conditioning repairs
- Cooling system installations
- Routine unit maintenance
- Air filter replacements
- Air handle solutions
- Ductless mini-split system services
- Evaporator coil services
In addition to the services above, we can also provide you with emergency AC repair.
Signs That You Need a Commercial AC Repair
If your commercial building’s cooling system has a defect, it could pose major issues for your business—especially in the hotter months. There are several ways to tell that you need a repair service:
- Warm air: If the air blowing from your unit vents is warm, it can indicate a broken air handle, evaporator coil, thermostat issue, or refrigerant leak.
- Water accumulation: Water that puddles near your system can indicate a rupture or frozen evaporator coils.
- Strange sounds: A unit that makes unusual sounds may have a loose component.
- Strange odors: If your air conditioning system emits unpleasant smells, it may be the result of bacterial growth due to moisture build-up.
If you notice any of the above signs, contact Go Green Express Home Services in Newburgh. Our technicians will assess your system to determine the cause of the problem. Then, we will formulate the most cost-effective solution to solve the problem.
When Is a Replacement a Better Option?
There are several instances where replacing your AC system or one of its components is a more viable option than a repair. We typically recommend that you replace a unit if:
- The unit is older than fifteen years.
- A defect is recurring.
- A single repair will not restore your system’s energy-efficiency.
- The only repair solution available is too expensive.
- There are too many simultaneous defects.
Before recommending a repair or replacement, we will assess your unit thoroughly and take all surrounding factors into account.
Looking for a full-service AC and plumbing contractor? We also offer commercial plumbing services.
The Benefits of Commercial AC Maintenance
Many commercial property owners underestimate the value of routine air conditioning maintenance. The benefits of annual air conditioning services include:
- Prolonging the lifespan of your system.
- Preventing the occurrence of defects.
- Optimizing the energy-efficiency of your system and saving on utility costs.