Newburgh Air Conditioning Services
Serving Orange, Dutchess, Putnam, Ulster & Rockland Counties from Offices in Newburgh
At Go Green Express Home Services, we’re committed to helping you find the right air conditioning system for your needs and budget. We’re also here to make sure that no matter what system you have, it’s always working safely and efficiently so your home comfort is 100% worry free.
Whether you have an emergency, are installing a new air conditioning system, or just need routine maintenance, why settle for anyone less than the specialists? We handle both residential and commercial air conditioning system needs.
Speak to one of our customer service representatives by calling (845) 253-4053.
FREE Air Conditioning Installation Estimates
We provide free estimates on complete systems for complete central air conditioning systems – no charge.
Whether you’re looking to ensure your current system is operating at peak efficiency, or you’re looking for a complete retrofit of an older system, our expert technicians will help you make sure you’ve got the right solution for your needs and quickly have your central air cooling system in operation — usually within hours.
We provide Newburgh AC installation, repair and maintenance services to: Orange County, Dutchess County, Ulster County, Putnam County, and Rockland County, including Kingston, Newburgh, Middletown, and Poughkeepsie.
Air Conditioner Repair & Maintenance
System maintenance is the key to maximum efficiency, energy savings, and long, trouble-free service from air conditioning systems.
Protect your family and your wallet with regular air conditioning system maintenance. Our comprehensive precision tune-up goes well beyond a superficial “clean and check” to ferret out problems that could spell trouble down the road.
If your system is not running well, perhaps your unit is low on refrigerant. We can charge your A/C with R-22 or R-410a refrigerant, depending on your system.
Our Go Green Express Home ServicesService Partner Plan will save you time, money and hassles. Not only will you benefit from our exclusive Precision Tune-up and service agreement, but you’ll also get priority scheduling and a preferred customer discount on all parts and labor.
Consider these facts:
- Most major system repairs or replacements occur with central air conditioning systems that are over 5 years old.
- A complete residential or commercial central air system replacement is 70% more likely to be required in systems that have NOT had routine maintenance.
- Most routine repairs can be attended to for under $150.
- Major system repairs typically cost $250 to $1,000.
- A typical system replacement will cost $2,500 to $4,500.
- Routine maintenance DOUBLES the life span of the average residential air conditioning system.
- Most health risks associated with home air quality can be dramatically reduced or eliminated with proper system maintenance.
- Efficiently operating AC systems can cut monthly energy costs by up to 23.6% vs. poorly maintained systems.
- As a Go Green Express Home Services Service Partner Plan member, you’ll sleep easier because you no longer have to worry about the condition of your air conditioner, furnace or heat pump. We’ll do all the worrying for you.
It’s simply a fact: Air conditioning systems that receive regular maintenance provide more efficient service. They SAVE YOU MONEY and last longer than those that don’t.
Other Air Conditioning Services
- Emergency Services: If you have an emergency, call us NOW at 866-491-2768. We’ll dispatch a repair technician ASAP to solve your problem and restore your comfort.
- Ventilation Leak Repair: A single duct work leak can cost your system over 20% in energy efficiency. We can stop the leaks in your energy budget and save you money.
- Home Energy Audit: Find out how much money you can save on your energy bills and how you can permanently cut your costs and conserve energy.
- Home Comfort Analysis: Let our Service Technicians do a complete analysis of your home and recommend an optimal Total Comfort Solution that’s right for you.
Speak to one of our customer service representatives by calling (845) 253-4053 today.
Get the peace of mind you deserve knowing we can handle all your home comfort needs.
Certified & Licensed Technicians
All our technicians are highly trained and licensed to perform in all of our service areas.
Eco Friendly Services
We provide services to make your home cleaner, greener, and cost-efficient.