Radiant heating systems offer a more efficient, clean, and quiet heating system because no energy is lost through ductwork.
At Go Green Express Home Services, we offer specialized radiant heat installation services in Newburgh, NY, that work better than forced-air heating. We can help you to zero-in on the best design for your home to serve you with high performance and minimize costs.
There are two types of radiant heat systems:
- Radiant floor heating systems: Are used mainly as an underfloor heating installation.
- Radiant panels: Are used in walls and ceilings.
Want to take your in-floor heating green? Consider a geothermal heating solution from our experts!
Types of Radiant Heater Floors
Perhaps the most common application of radiant heat installation systems is on heater floors. There are three main types of heater floors, each with specific features and benefits:
- Air-heated radiant floors: Can’t hold large amounts of heat, making them less cost-effective. They can work well with solar air heating systems, producing heat during the day, when heating loads are lower.
- Electric radiant floors: Consist of electric cables built into the floor under a level covering. They can be expensive due to the high cost of electricity.
- Hydronic radiant floors: Are quite popular and cost-effective. They pump heated water from a boiler through tubing under the floor distributing heat throughout the house.
Benefits of Installing a Radiant Heat System
Radiant heat systems have several advantages that place them head and shoulders above other heating systems, including fossil-fuel-powered or electric heating systems.
These systems use radiant heat transfer to deliver heat directly from a hot surface to the rooms in your home via infrared radiation, losing as little heat as possible, and so conserving energy. Other benefits of radiant heat systems, like an underfloor heating installation, are that they:
- Don’t distribute allergens like forced air systems.
- Use minimal electricity, which reduces utility bills.
- Distribute heat evenly throughout your home.
- Can be set to work in zones.
- Are available with a wide variety of heat sources including solar, oil, gas, or wood.
Extend the life of your radiant heating system with reliable heating system maintenance. Give us a call today!
Radiant Heating Installation Services in Newburgh, NY
At Go Green Express Home Services, we offer specialized radiant heat repair and installation services in Newburgh, NY, and the surrounding counties.
As a premier contractor for all radiant floor heating solutions, we are committed to making your home cleaner, greener, and more cost-efficient. We can help you to determine the most energy-efficient gas, geothermal, solar, or electric underfloor heating system to suit your home’s needs with professionalism and courtesy.