Is your heating system on the fritz? Don’t spend the night cold—call Go Green Express Home Services for 24-hour furnace repair! Our emergency heating service in Newburgh, NY, is fast, competitively priced, and available when you need it.
We understand that heating emergencies don’t just happen from 9-5 on weekdays. That's why our team is ready 24 hours a day, seven days a week, all year round to ensure your home stays toasty and your family stays comfortable.
Our team can provide emergency heating repair services for a range of heating systems including, among others:
- Heat pumps
- Radiant heating systems
- Geothermal heating and cooling systems
Not dealing with an emergency? Make an appointment for a standard heater repair or maintenance service.
Is It an Emergency? When You Need 24-Hour Heating Repair Services
While some heating problems, such as a lack of heat, leave some discretion on your end as far as how quickly you need help, some situations always warrant immediate emergency heating repair.
Should you notice the following signs, contact Go Green Express Home Services immediately, and we’ll send one of our pros to have a look:
- Your home suddenly smells like eggs (natural gas).
- There are puddles of water surround your heating system.
- Your CO detectors (if installed) are triggered.
- Smoke or a burning smell is coming from your heating system.
Regardless of the problem, our team will respond promptly. We serve both residential and commercial customers in Newburgh, Orange County, Dutchess County, and the surrounding areas.
What to Do in a Heating Emergency
When you call for emergency heating service, we arrive as quickly as possible, but while you wait, there are some steps you can take to ensure your safety, or minimize damage to your home depending on the issue at hand.
- If you smell gas or your CO alarm is going off, ensure that there are no sources of ignition, ventilate the area, and then leave the area for your safety.
- If there is water pooling near your system, do what you can to clean up any water present. Water damage can set in quickly.
- If you smell or see smoke, check that no actual flame is present (beyond your pilot light) and turn the system off or the heat down if you don’t know how to cut the power to your system.
From carbon monoxide detection to indoor air improvements, our team is here to keep your home safe.
Why Choose Go Green Express Home Services?
Go Green Express Home Services is among the top heating and air conditioning contractors in Newburgh, NY. You can count on us for:
- A fast and reliable, one-stop-shop response to your emergency heating needs.
- Highly trained licensed technicians for all service areas.
- Services that improve your home, making it greener, cleaner, and cost-efficient.