Newburgh Heating Services
Proudly Serving Orange, Dutchess, Ulster, Putnam & Rockland Counties from Newburgh
As a homeowner, the last thing you want to worry about is the comfort and safety of your home. These are things you should be able to take for granted. Nothing is more stressful than when that comfort is lost or your safety is compromised due to a problem with your heating system.
At Go Green Express Home Services, we’re here to “worry” about your home comfort systems so you don’t have to. By providing you with state-of-the art equipment, parts, and the highest standards of professional service, you can feel confident that heating problem will be solved quickly, effectively and affordably – GUARANTEED!
We provide residential and commercial heating services to:
- Dutchess County, NY
- Orange County, NY
- Ulster County, NY
- Putnam County, NY
- Rockland County, NY
Including the cities of Kingston, Newburgh, Middletown, and Poughkeepsie.
Emergency Furnace Heating Repair Services
Our expert technicians are on call 24/7 to meet any emergency that may arise with your heating systems. Whether it is 2:00 in the afternoon or 2:00 in the morning, you can count on the same fast, efficient, courteous service.
Heating Equipment Installation
Once that’s done, then you can count on us to complete the installation quickly, efficiently, affordability, and without uprooting or inconveniencing your family for days or weeks on end.
We complete most heating installations in 48 hours or less. We GUARANTEE our service to be the fastest, cleanest, friendliest, and the best you’ll find.
FREE Heating system installation estimates. Call us today at (845) 253-4053 to schedule an appointment.
Furnace Repair, Service & Installation
Boiler repair and furnace repair are our specialties. We can provide you with boiler adjustments, boiler replacement, boiler cleaning, and boiler installation.
Our heating repair services include:
- Tank repair and installation
- Pressure vessel certification
- Licensed gas fitters
- Pipe repair / frozen pipe repair
- Boiler pumps
- Heat pumps and geothermal
- Safety valves
- Cooling towers
- Water heaters
- Tankless water heaters
- Forced air heating systems
- Indirect heating for water
- Gas safety testing and more
A properly running or new oil-fired boiler will save fuel, lower emissions, and save you money. Being Green not only saves you the planet from harmful GHG’s (Green House Gases), it also saves you money.
Furnace Tune Ups
Regular system maintenance is the single most important factor to ensuring years of trouble-free, energy efficient service no matter what type or brand of system you have.
Of course, when your system is working, it’s the easiest thing to forget about and take for granted. Our Precision Tune-Up is specifically designed to catch problems before they compromise your comfort or safety and make sure your system continues to operate efficiently and trouble-free.
If you are not convinced you need such a tune-up, consider this:
- Most major system repairs or replacements occur with systems that are over 5 years old
- A complete system replacement is 70% more likely to be required in systems that have NOT had routine maintenance
- Most routine repairs can be attended to for under $150
- Major system repairs typically cost $250 to $1,000
- A typical system replacement will cost $2,500 to $4,500
- Routine heating system maintenance DOUBLES the life span of the average residential air conditioning system
- Most health risks associated with home air quality can be dramatically reduced or eliminated with proper system maintenance.
- Efficiently operating systems can cut monthly energy costs by up to 23.6% vs. poorly maintained systems
- When you become a Go Green Express Home Services Service Partner Plan member, you’ll sleep easier because you no longer have to worry about the condition of your furnace and heat pump. We’ll do all the worrying for you!
In other words, NOT performing maintenance on your home comfort system WILL cost you hundreds, if not thousands of dollars in repairs and unnecessary energy costs. It’s really just a question of when. What’s more, periodic maintenance protects your family’s health and safety and shields you from the hassles and headaches of untimely system breakdowns and costly major repairs.
Other Heating Services
Emergency Services: If you have a heating emergency, call us NOW at (845) 253-4053. We’ll dispatch an emergency repair technician ASAP to solve your problem and restore heat and warmth to your home..
Ventilation Leak Repair: A single duct work leak can cost your system over 20% energy efficiency. We can stop the leaks in your energy budget and save you money.
Home Energy Audit: Find out how much money you can save on your energy bills and how you can permanently cut your costs and conserve energy.
Serving the heating needs of Dutchess County, Ulster County, Putnam County, Rockland County, and Orange County, New York.
Learn more about how Go Green Express Home Services can help ensure years of comfortable, worry free heating. To speak to one of our customer service representatives, call (845) 253-4053 today.
Get the peace of mind you deserve knowing we can handle all your home comfort needs.
All our technicians are highly trained and licensed to perform in all of our service areas.
Eco Friendly Services
We provide services to make your home cleaner, greener, and cost-efficient.