Unexpected AC defects are often the result of aging, lacking maintenance, or improper installation. When your air conditioning unit breaks down, it can be highly inconvenient, especially during the warm summer months.
That’s why we offer 24/7 emergency AC repair services in Newburgh, NY. If your central cooling system stops working, choose Go Green Express Home Services. Our team is on standby to provide you with prompt, reliable customer service.
Want to prevent cooling emergencies in the future? Consider our AC maintenance service.
When Do You Need an Emergency AC Repair?
When it comes to your AC, what's an emergency is up to you. Ask yourself if you can take the heat until business hours. If the answer is no, it's an emergency. System leaks, where your home may be at risk for water damage, are also an emergency.
Contact Go Green Express Home Services for a 24-hour AC repair if you notice any of the following signs:
- Your system does not turn on.
- The air coming from the vents is at room temperature or higher.
- Strange noises are coming from the unit.
- Your AC emits an unpleasant or burning smell.
- There is a water or refrigerant leak.
- Your evaporator coil is frozen.
The above signs typically indicate a defect or a potential issue. If you do not seek an immediate repair service, it can result in energy-inefficiency or costly damage to your unit.
What Happens During a 24-Hour Air-Conditioning Repair?
When you contact us for an emergency service in Newburgh, we will come to your home, regardless of the time of day. Then, our team will assess your system to troubleshoot the cause of the problem. After finding the defect, we’ll restore your unit to a working condition right then and there.
We’ll also take steps to prevent the same issue from recurring. If your unit is still relatively new, we may recommend a routine maintenance service to prevent further breakdowns. However, if the system is old or worn, we may recommend a replacement to save you on future repairs.
Our air conditioning installation services are the best in Newburgh. We offer superior service and only work with the best brands!
How to Prevent Emergency Breakdowns
There are several ways to prevent your cooling system from breaking down at an inconvenient time:
- Proper installation to avoid overheating issues and ensure sufficient air intake.
- Routine maintenance to replace filters, detect potential problems and clean the unit.
- Replacement of your system before it reaches the end of its functional lifespan.