Rockland County, NY Heating Services
Get the courtesy, experience, speed, precision, safety and trust you want for the peace of mind and value you deserve. We provide professional Rockland County heating services for both commercial and residential customers throughout Rockland and the Mid-Hudson Valley. You’ll be happy with the job we do because we guarantee our work and your satisfaction.
Fast, friendly, efficient heating repair and installations
- Annual Heating System Tune-ups and Inspections – System Maintenance is the key to maximum efficiency, energy savings, and long, trouble free service from your furnace, boiler or heating system. Our comprehensive annual furnace inspection and tune-up goes well beyond a superficial “clean and check” to ferret out problems that could spell trouble down the road.
- Furnace Repair and Replacement Services – We can service and repair all brands of furnaces and boilers. We have the expertise to solve any home heating problems. Our trucks are well-stocked with parts and equipment so we can tackle most hot water and heating repairs with just a single home visit.
- Central Heating System Installation and Repair – We can determine your heating requirements and install an efficient central heating system that will fit your needs and your budget.
- Home Comfort Analysis – Find out how much money you can save on your energy bills and how you can permanently cut your costs and conserve energy. Let our Service Technicians do a complete home energy audit and recommend an optimal Total Comfort Solution that’s right for you.
- 24/7 Emergency Service – Our expert technicians are on call 24/7 to meet any emergency that may arise with your Rockland furnace or heating system. If it’s 2:00 in the afternoon or 2:00 in the morning, you can count on the same fast, courteous service.
Furnace Cleanings, Tune Ups and Maintenance
Regular system maintenance and furnace cleanings are the most important factors to ensuring years of trouble-free, energy efficient service no matter what type or brand of system you have. Of course, when your system is working, it’s the easiest thing to forget about and take for granted. Our Precision Tune-up is specifically designed to catch problems before they compromise your comfort or safety and make sure your furnace is clean and continues to operate efficiently and trouble-free.
Regular servicing of your furnace and water heater unit will restore it to its maximum performance level. Deferring a furnace cleaning may save money in the short term, but if something goes wrong, the cost and the inconvenience of emergency repairs might be substantial.
If you’re not convinced you need such a tune-up, consider this:
- Most major system repairs or replacements occur with systems that are over 5 years old.
- A complete system replacement is 70% more likely to be required in systems that have NOT had routine maintenance.
- Most routine repairs can be attended to for under $150
- Major system repairs typically cost $250 to $1,000
- A typical system replacement will cost $2,500 to $4,500
- Routine heating system maintenance DOUBLES the life span of the average residential air conditioning system.
- Most health risks associated with home air quality can be dramatically reduced or eliminated with proper system maintenance.
- Efficiently operating systems can cut monthly energy costs by up to 23.6% vs. poorly maintained heating systems.
In other words, NOT performing this important maintenance on your furnace or boiler system WILL cost you hundreds, if not thousands of dollars in repairs and unnecessary energy costs. It’s simply a question of when. What’s more, periodic maintenance protects your family’s health and safety and shields you from the hassles and headaches of untimely system breakdowns and costly major repairs.
Professional Rockland County furnace repair, service, and installation
Boiler and furnace repair is one of Go Green Express Home Services specialties. We provide a full range of boiler, furnace, and even central heating system services, including:
- Gas and oil furnace repair & furnace installations
- Gas and oil boiler repair & furnace installations
- Radiant heat install / repair
- High-efficency heating systems
- Indirect water heaters
- Energy saving products
- Mobile home heating
- Hot water heater repair
- Tankless water heaters
- Greenshield oil tank install / repair
- Winterize /dewinterize heating systems
- Heat pump install / repair
- Geothermal heat pumps
- Central heating systems
- Forced air heating systems
- Safety valve replacement
- Gas safety testing and more…
Heating equipment installation
Our goal is to assist you with the decision by providing all the options and designing a solution that meets your specific home comfort requirements and fits within your budget. Once that’s done, then you can count on us to complete the installation quickly, efficiently, affordability, and without uprooting or inconveniencing your family for days or weeks on end.
We complete most installations in 48 hours or less. We GUARANTEE our service to be the fastest, cleanest, friendliest, and the best you’ll find.
Rockland County emergency heating services
With cold Hudson Valley winters, losing heat can be an inconvenience – or worse! Our expert technicians are on call 24/7 to meet any heating emergency in Rockland County. Whether 2:00 in the afternoon or 2:00 in the morning, you can count on fast, efficient, courteous heating repair services. The last thing you want to worry about is the comfort and safety of your home. Call us at 866-491-2768.
Serving Communities in Rockland County, New York:
For great service on heating repair and heating installation needs in Rockland County, call us at 866-491-2768 to schedule an appointment for service or repair work – or to have us give you a quote on a new heating or hot water system.
We feature the top heating and furnace brands including Goodman, Williamson, Hallmark, Peerless, Triangle Tube, Honeywell, Taco, Beckett, Granby Steel Oil Tanks, Intellidyne energy economizers, Fujitsu heat pumps, Watts Water Technologies and more.
Air Conditioning : HVAC : Plumbing : Air Conditioning Hudson Valley Airmont 10901, Airmont 10952, Bardonia 10954, Bear Mountain 10911, Blauvelt 10913, Chestnut Rdg 10977, Chestnut Ridge 10977, Congers 10920, Garnerville 10923, Haverstraw 10927, Hillburn 10931, Monsey 10952, Montebello 10901, Nanuet 10954, New City 10956, Nyack 10960, Orangeburg 10962, Palisades 10964, Pearl River 10965, Piermont 10968, Pomona 10970, Sloatsburg 10974, Sparkill 10976, Spring Valley 10977, Stony Point 10980, Suffern 10901, Tallman 10982, Tappan 10983, Thiells 10984, Tomkins Cove 10986, Valley Cottage 10989, Vly Cottage 10989, W Haverstraw 10993, West Haverstraw 10993, West Nyack 10994