Thinking of getting a point-of-use water heater? Then you need help from the best plumbers in the area—Go Green Express Home Services. We are all-around experts that do tankless water heater installation, repair, and replacements in Orange County, Putnam, Ulster, and Newburgh, NY.
The community trusts us because we’re very versatile. In fact, we go above and beyond to ensure we give you a unique, customized water-heating solution. Just tell us what you want, and we’ll make it happen.
Have a water heater emergency? We offer 24/7 emergency plumbing services.
Why Get a Tankless Water Heater Installation?
A very common question we get from our Newburgh customers is whether they should push through with an on-demand water heater or not. To be honest, the answer varies on a case-by-case basis. Generally, tankless units benefit families who:
- Want to Maximize Space: Tanks are very space-consuming. If you don’t want that bulky drum hanging around your home, then opt to go tankless.
- Have Multiple Family Members: You can’t use hot water from two different points in your house at the same time unless you have a tankless unit.
- Need to lower their energy costs: Tankless water heaters are more energy-efficient than their standard counterparts, which can lead to lower utility bills.
Signs You Need Tankless Water Heater Repair
Call for tankless water heater repair right away if you notice any of the following:
- Lack of Hot Water: There are many issues that may cause your on-demand water heater to stop producing hot water. However, the most common one is an exhaust blockage. This is when the venting tubes get blocked and force the unit to shut down.
- Unusual Noises: The accumulation of mineral deposits and debris from hard water may lead to strange noises. A bit of cleaning can easily resolve this issue.
- Weak Water Pressure: Mineral buildup can also block water pipes. When this happens, you may notice a sudden drop in water pressure.
Don’t be afraid to call for help if you feel that your unit’s not working as well as it should be. We’ll do a complete inspection and make sure everything is running at peak performance.
Considering a solar water heater instead? Our team can explain the pros and cons so you can make an objective, fact-based decision.
Get Instant Hot Water!
Ready to get your own on-demand water heater? Then talk to our experts today. At Go Green Express Home Services, we follow a simple, streamlined process that makes everything as easy as possible for our customers.
Book an appointment with our team. We’ll assess whether a tankless water heater installation is really the best choice for you. Our team will also explain the various pros and cons.
We’ll draw up a sample estimate for you to refer to. You’ll see how the different units vary in terms of price. After that, all that’s left is to sign the documents, and we’re good to go. Easy, right?