Dealing with sewage leaks can be very irritating because they smell bad and carry thousands of health-damaging bacteria. Plus, working on foul-smelling pipes probably isn't how you want to spend your day. Luckily, Go Green Express Home Services is here to help.
We are all-around plumbers and offer sewer line repair and sewer line replacement services in and around Newburgh, NY. You can count on us to keep your home clean and away from wastewater.
Think your sewer line just needs a good cleaning? Reach out to us for hydro jetting services in Newburgh, NY, today.
Signs You Need Sewer Line Repair
Watch out for these warning signs that indicate underlying damages in your sewer line:
- Slow Drains: Years of waste, dirt, and grime buildup can accumulate on the insides of your sewer line and cause clogging. This is very common and often easy to resolve.
- Foul Stench: Sewage water can shroud your home with a strong, nasty odor. Not only is this disgusting, but it also leaves you prone to respiratory infections and immune system diseases.
- Gurgling/Overflowing Toilets: Backed up toilets will either make a loud gurgling noise or overflow when you flush them.
- Damp Spots on Your Lawn: Notice wet patches on your lawn? This may be the result of underground sewer leaks.
- Unusually Healthy Grass: Sewage waste is brimming with nutrients that can make plants grow faster and thicker.
What Causes Main Sewer Line Issues & How to Prevent Them?
Knowing what causes main sewer line damages and how to prevent issues from arising in the first place can make all the difference.
- Overgrown Tree Roots: Tree roots tend to grow toward sewer lines because they naturally search for a water source. Once the roots hit your pipes, they can cause a series of damages such as leaking, blockages, and in worse cases, burst pipes. Make sure you clear all stumps and trees within 20 feet of your home.
- Old Age: Sewer pipes are generally durable. However, as they age, they weaken and become prone to rusting and corrosion. Generally, you should replace your sewer pipe installation if it has been around for more than three decades.
- Temperature Spikes: During the cold winter months, your sewer line may freeze. Once this happens, the water pressure will force it to expand and burst. On the other hand, the ground may shift and rupture your sewer line if the temperature gets too hot. The best way to prevent this issue is through regular maintenance. Have our plumbers inspect your system once or twice a year to ensure the pipes are in good condition.
Have a sewer line emergency? We offer 24/7 emergency services year-round.
Why Choose Us?
Customers continue to trust Go Green Express Home Services because we’re:
- Skilled: Our team is backed by years of training and experience that allows us to provide expert sewer line solutions. This isn’t something the average contractor can compete with.
- Fully Equipped: We have the tools and materials needed to do everything from full sewer pipe installation projects to minor repair jobs.
- Reliable: You can count on us for continuous support even after the job is done. Just tell us what you need, and we’ll be happy to help out.