Faucet leaks, backed up drains, and clogged garbage disposals can be quite a hassle. These seemingly small issues can waste non-renewable resources, ruin your plumbing system, and in some cases, carry bacteria into your home. Plus, they’re time-consuming to fix.
Need fast, reliable, and efficient kitchen plumbing services? Look no further than Go Green Express Home Services. We can handle everything from a simple leaky faucet repair to a full garbage disposal installation. Just give us a call, and we’ll be there as soon as possible.
Kitchen drains giving you trouble? Call us for expert drain cleaning in Newburgh, NY.
Advantages of Professional Garbage Disposal Installation
Getting professional garbage disposal installation has its perks:
- Quality Craftsmanship: Our training and experience allow us to install durable, high-quality units built to endure years of daily use.
- Expert Advice: There are dozens of garbage disposal units available on the market. Having the freedom to choose whatever you want may feel exciting, but for some, it can be quite intimidating. Luckily, you don’t have to make a decision alone. We can help choose the perfect disposal to suit you and your family’s needs.
- Speedy Installation: Setting up a garbage disposal unit can be very time-consuming, especially if you have no prior plumbing experience. In fact, you might have to allot an entire day. On the other hand, our plumbers will only need a couple of hours at most to get your unit up and running.
- Ongoing Support: Our garbage disposal repair team provides ongoing support even long after your unit has been installed. We’ll be there right away if the system acts up.
What Causes Faucet Leaks?
Our leaky faucet repair team found that faucet leaks usually stem from a damaged:
- Washer: Every time you turn your faucet on, the washer pushes against the valve seat and causes friction. These two are located just under the valve body. Over time, the friction will wear out the washer and allow water to leak through it.
- Valve Seat: The valve seat connects the compression faucet and the spout. As water passes through them, sediment may get stuck in between the valve seats and cause corrosion in the long run.
- O Ring: This is the small ring that holds the faucet’s handle in place. Dripping may occur near the handle if it gets worn-out.
Take note that your faucet may also leak if it wasn’t installed properly. Make sure you only work with a reliable, experienced kitchen repair company—like Go Green Express Home Services. We have the skills and tools needed to provide high-grade repair and installation solutions.
No hot water? Check out our fast water heater repair service.
Why Choose Us?
There are dozens of companies that offer kitchen services in Newburgh, NY—why choose us?
- Reliability: No matter what day or time it is, we have a 24/7 team ready to take emergency orders and requests.
- Honesty: To earn our client’s trust, we try to be as transparent as possible when it comes to fees and rates. You won’t have to worry about any hidden fees.
- Skillfulness: Our team is backed by years of experience in kitchen plumbing services. This is what allows us to take on any kind of plumbing issue, no matter how big or small it is.