Never worry about slow, clogged, and backed up drains ever again— Go Green Express Home Services is here to help! We are a full-service plumbing company offering sewer line and drain cleaning services in Newburgh, NY. Whether you have a clogged bathroom sink or a completely blocked sewer line, you can count on us to fix it.
Is your drain cleaning service urgent? We’re here for you with 24/7 emergency service.
Signs You Need Clogged Drain Repair
Drain cleaners and plungers are great, but they don’t always get the job done. Here are three issues that may require expert drain cleaning services:
- Frequent Clogging: Having your drains clog every one or two years is nothing to worry about, but if they get backed up almost every month, you should consider calling our rooter service specialist. We can identify the cause of your recurring clogging.
- Bad Smell: Foul smells coming from leftover food blockages are easy to remedy. If the source is a plumbing issue, however, you may need the help of an experienced sewer cleaning company like us. Your sewer line might even need to be replaced.
- Drain Flooding: Clogged drains are extremely dangerous, especially during harsh weather conditions. Keep in mind that the area around your drains will flood if the amount of water passing through is more than what your pipes can handle.
- Multiple Clogged Drains: Having multiple drains clog at the same time indicates a problem in your main plumbing line. Call for an inspection right away if you encounter this.
Ways to Prevent Blocked Drains
If you don’t want to deal with drain clogs and blocked pipes, then make sure you:
- Never pour thick fluids such as oil and grease down the drain. These will stick to the insides of your pipes and harden over time.
- Set up hair screens on your bathroom drains. This tip especially applies to people who have long hair or live with furry pets. Clumps of hair are one of the top causes of a clogged bathroom sink.
- Pour hot water down your drains to flush any leftover food, grease, and dirt. For best results, do this once a week.
- Don’t throw food scraps down the drain. When washing the dishes, separate the waste and throw it properly in the trash bin.
Think your clog may have escalated to a leak? Reach out to Go Green Express Home Services for fast, reliable leak detection services.
Why Hire a Professional Drain Cleaning Company?
Many Newburgh homeowners avoid working with a drain cleaning company. They’d rather do the job themselves than pay for professional help. However, a DIY approach isn’t as practical or efficient as most people make it out to be. Some factors to consider include:
- Time: Clogged drain repair can take anywhere from a few minutes to a couple of hours.
- Skill: Our pipe and sewer drain service experts have years of training and experience to back their services. This isn’t something you can imitate by watching a few online tutorials.
- Effort: Unclogging even one blocked drain can get pretty tiring, depending on the issue at hand. Plus, sticking your hands down a dirty drain isn't exactly appealing. If that isn’t something you’re comfortable doing, then hire someone else to do the job for you.