Water Pipe Repair / Frozen Pipe Repair Services
You never think about pipes in your home or office. You never really worry about them — until the day a pipe bursts in your basement or under your kitchen sink.
Have a leaky fixture? Leaking, broken or frozen pipes can cause serious damage to your home or office. The professional pipe repair experts at Go Green Express Home Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for all of your plumbing and pipe repair emergencies.
What can cause pipe leaks?
Pipes don’t move, nor are they subject to general wear and tear. The greatest cause of pipe problems is when pipes become brittle or corrode, fittings fail due to age, or damage from freezing. We can trace your water or plumbing leak to its source and make the repair quickly and effectively. Whether it is a leaking faucet or a broken sewer line, we can fix any size pipe.
Household and commercial plumbing systems are generally constructed of cast-iron, brass, copper, galvanized steel, and plastic. Fittings are the connections between pipes or where a pipe attaches to a fixture such as a faucet, sink or water heater. We specialize in all types of plumbing pipes. If you have a problem with leaking water or need a new installation, call us!
We help homeowners and businesses with kitchen, bathroom, basement and sewer piping needs. Our pipe plumbing repair services include:
- Fixing leaking pipes and frozen water lines
- Thawing frozen pipes
- Repairing leaking pipes, leaky valves and shutoff valves
- Replacing corroded pipes
- Gas pipe repair / gas leak repair
- Rerouting pipes for remodeling
- Bathroom pipe repair and repiping, including tub drains and toilets
- Kitchen pipe water line repiping and repair
- Basement pipe repair and repiping
- Sewer line repair and sewer jetting
- Copper pipes and galvanized pipes
- Leaky kitchen and bathroom fixture repair
- New pipe and plumbing installation for kitchen, bathroom, basement or outdoor plumbing
- Efficiency improvements for existing plumbing lines
Any leaking pipes and fixures should be fixed or replaced. The longer water is allowed to leak, the more damage it will cause. Even a slow drip should not be ignored. We provide repair services to Dutchess County, Orange County, Ulster County, Putnam County and Rockland County, NY. We are fully licensed plumbers for the cities of Kingston, Newburgh, Middletown and Poughkeepsie.
Why Go Green Express Home Services?
When a plumbing emergency strikes, leave it to the experts at Go Green Express Home Services. We use the best materials and we work to local code. We guarantee our service to be on time, on price, clean and green!
Call us at 866-491-2768 to schedule an appointment for your pipe or plumbing needs, or to have us give you a quote on your new plumbing system installation project.