Do your energy bills seem too high? If so, we can find the cause and recommend a long-lasting solution through a home energy audit. Our team will provide you with a detailed report featuring new and effective ways to make your home more energy-efficient and cut down your power bills.
When you choose Go Green Express Home Services, you can rest assured your home will be as energy-efficient as possible—and you won't find more competitive rates anywhere in Newburgh, NY.
Check out our customer reviews to see how we made your neighbors’ homes more energy efficient.
When Do You Need a Home Energy Audit?
A home energy audit is a perfect solution for identifying what appliances and other aspects of your home are causing your high energy bills. The high energy consumption may be due to:
- A heater or air conditioner fault.
- Damaged or insufficient insulation.
- Ductwork leaks.
- Appliances and electrical fixtures that aren’t energy-efficient.
As this isn’t an exhaustive list, we recommend performing a home energy audit at least once a year to verify your home’s energy-efficiency. By taking such proactive measures, you can avoid spending more than necessary on your power bills all year round.
You can also request a home energy audit if you suddenly experience inexplicable spikes in your energy bills. The audit will reveal what’s causing high electricity consumption and possible solutions. While you can do a home energy audit yourself, it’s not as effective as having our professionals do it.
At Go Green Express Home Services, we know exactly what to look for and have the expertise and specialized tools to perform a comprehensive energy audit within minutes. Based on the audit report, we will provide honest and budget-friendly recommendations to upgrade your home and reduce your energy bills.
Benefits of a Home Energy Audit
If you’ve never had a home energy audit, or it’s been years since you had one, below are the benefits of contacting us for one today:
- Save money: Hiring a professional for a home energy audit comes with an upfront fee—but that cost is a worthwhile investment that can lead to reducing your electricity bills by 5 to 30 percent.
- Reduce your home’s carbon footprint: The more energy-efficient your home is, the lower its greenhouse emissions will be. Our home energy audit service will reveal what aspects of your home are the least energy-efficient and recommend upgrades to reduce your impact on the environment.
- Health and safety: Aside from verifying energy-efficiency, our energy audit will also reveal possible electrical hazards and other hazards within your home. Eliminating these hazards will ensure that you, your family, and your possessions stay safe.
Simply put, our home energy audit is a cost-effective service that guarantees the safety of your home and saves you hundreds of dollars in the long run.
Save even more money by contacting us now for an energy-efficient water heater replacement.
Why Choose Go Green Express Home Services?
We have years of experience making homes in Orange, Dutchess, and Ulster county safer and more comfortable through our home services. We can provide you the same quality of service in Newburgh, NY.
Choose us for your home energy audit, and we guarantee:
- Hassle-free scheduling
- Upfront and friendly pricing
- 24/7 emergency services
- Quick results
- Eco-friendly services