Geothermal Heat Pumps in Newburgh
Repair, Installation & Maintenance in Orange, Dutchess, Putnam, Ulster & Rockland Counties
At Go Green Express Home Services, we are committed to helping you find the right heating and cooling systems to meet your needs and budget. Looking to replace your heating or air conditioning system with something that will save money, reduce emissions, and last for years to come? Consider a geothermal heat pump.
Geothermal heat pumps tap into stable underground thermal temperatures to provide heating and cooling.
In the summer or warm weather, the system extracts heat and humidity and transfers it to the cooler earth. In the winter, radiant heat from the earth is drawn out.
While residential geothermal systems are more initially expensive to install than conventional heating and cooling systems, your investment can be recouped in two to seven years.
Geothermal energy and maintenance costs are far less than conventional heating and air conditioning systems. For commercial buildings, geothermal heat pump systems are very competitive on upfront costs when compared with conventional boilers and AC units, and they have lower energy and maintenance costs.
Consumer Hint:Because of their interest in conserving stretched energy resources, utility companies sometimes offer cash rebates and other incentives for consumers to invest in higher efficiency systems. Allow us to check with your power company to see if any such opportunities are available.
We provide geothermal services to Newburgh and the surrounding areas including Dutchess, Orange, Ulster, Putnam, and Rockland County, New York.
The benefits to geothermal include:
- Lower expenses: A geothermal system can cut your utility bill by 30 to 50 percent when compared to conventional heating and air conditioning systems.
- Lower maintenance costs: All equipment is protected indoors or underground. No parts of the system are exposed to the weather.
- Energy efficiency: A geothermal heat pump can move more than three units of heat energy for every unit of electrical energy used to power the system.
- Environmentally friendly: The ground heat that the system draws upon is renewable and non-polluting.
- Long life span: A geothermal system can remain operational for up to 30 years.
- Single system: Only one geothermal unit provides for both your heating and cooling needs.
- Indoor comfort: There are no drafts, such as those caused by conventional forced-air systems.
- Safety: There are no risks of gas leaks or carbon monoxide poisoning.
Great Geothermal Energy Efficiency
A geothermal heat pump is four to five times more efficient than a gas furnace. During the heating season, a geothermal system can remove this energy from the earth at an efficiency around 400%. This efficiency also provides a longer lifespan for the equipment. The most energy-efficient HVAC units are geothermal heating and cooling systems.
We Are Your Residential Geothermal Heat Pump System Installation Experts
Go Green Express Home Services is leading the way to a cleaner, greener, more cost efficient home service company. Setting our standards above our competition makes us Newburgh’s premier choice for geothermal installation solutions.
We specialize in WaterFurnace geothermal heating and cooling systems.
|Serving the Mid-Hudson Valley:|
We can help you determine the most energy-efficient geothermal system installation to suit your needs. Our professional technicians will expertly install your new geothermal system to ensure that it meets your requirements and provides the best performance with the greatest energy efficiency and available tax credits.
Speak to one of our customer service representatives by calling (845) 253-4053 or contacting us online today.
Get the peace of mind you deserve knowing we can handle all your home comfort needs.
Certified & Licensed Technicians
All our technicians are highly trained and licensed to perform in all of our service areas.
Eco Friendly Services
We provide services to make your home cleaner, greener, and cost-efficient.