Save Money and Avoid Hassles With a Precision Heating Tune-up
Regular system maintenance is the single most important factor to ensuring years of trouble-free, energy efficient heating service no matter what type or brand of system you have.
Of course, when your furnace, boiler and heating system is working properly, it’s the easiest thing to forget about and take for granted. Our Precision Tune-up is specifically designed to catch problems before they compromise your comfort or safety and make sure your system continues to operate efficiently and trouble-free.
If you’re not convinced you need such a tune-up, consider this:
- Most major system repairs or replacements occur with heating systems that are over 5 years old.
- A complete system replacement is 70% more likely to be required in systems that have NOT had routine maintenance
- Most routine heating or furnace repairs can be attended to for under $150
- Major system repairs typically cost $250 to $1,000
- A typical system replacement will cost $2,500 to $4,500
- Most health risks associated with home air quality can be dramatically reduced or eliminated with proper system maintenance.
- Efficiently operating systems can cut monthly energy costs by up to 23.6% vs. poorly maintained systems
In other words, NOT performing this important maintenance on your home comfort system WILL cost you hundreds, if not thousands of dollars in repairs and unnecessary energy costs. It’s really just a question of when. What’s more, periodic maintenance protects your family’s health and safety and shields you from the hassles and headaches of untimely system breakdowns and costly major repairs.
IMPORTANT: Not all system tune-ups are created equal
The truth is, while our competitors’ low-priced clean & checks may spot the most obvious problems, they are too superficial to reveal many of the flaws that could shorten the life span of your system or spell serious trouble down the road.
On average, American families spend hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars every year to heat and cool their homes. That’s the bad news. The good news is that it is relatively easy to cut those energy costs.
Keeping your heating system operating properly is a great place to start!
Here are just a few of the points on our GGEHS Equipment Efficiency and Safety Report that our trained and professional technicians will check to ensure added comfort, safety and energy efficiency during a heating system check-up.
- Inspect the heater & vent pipe
- Change filter, strainer & nozzle
- Adjust the electrodes
- Check for carbon monoxide leaks
- Check the oil pump & motor (oil customers)
- Check burners & controls
- Check safety controls
- Check thermostat
- And much more!
When you become a GGEHS Service Partner Plan member, you’ll sleep easier because you no longer have to worry about the condition of your furnace and heat pump. We’ll do all the worrying for you!