Rest assured knowing that we are committed to our 4-Way Promise
You should NEVER have to pay the price for slow or inefficient plumbing, heating, air conditioning or water treatment service. But that’s exactly what tends to happen when you pay service technicians by the hour instead of by the job.
Because we charge by the job, you never pay for slow or lazy technicians or for run-around time for parts and other materials. And because it’s in our best interests to work as efficiently as possible, we stock our trucks with every imaginable tool and part, and train our technicians to do the job efficiently and correctly the first time around.
When you call, we will dispatch a Certified Go Green Express Service Technician who will diagnose the problem, conclude what solutions are necessary, and determine how much the repairs will cost.
With your authorization, our technician will perform the necessary repairs; otherwise, you will only owe the industry-standard service charge.
This pricing system gives you the benefit of having a proficient technician who will do the job right the first time. This pricing system is in contrast to time and material pricing systems where you suffer and the company is rewarded for having inexperienced or slow technicians.
By removing the clock emphasis, our technicians don’t feel pressured to hurry, which might cause a mistake, but can take the time necessary to make sure the job is done right the first time.
Go Green Express Home Service Code of Ethics
- We will serve with integrity, competence & objectivity
- Deliver more than promised through value added services
- Meet or surpass technical codes
- Explore each situation to gain a full understanding of the problem & scope of assistance needed
- Respect others’ property & leave the home as clean as we found it.
- We will treat our employees fairly
- Assign personnel to each job in accord with their knowledge & expertise
- Provide on-going training to improve performance
- Hire only those of high personal integrity.
- We will perform only jobs for which we are qualified by our experience & technical competence
- Make quality service our trademark
- If needed, take-care of call-backs with a minimum of inconvenience to our customer
- Stand behind our work
- Follow the Golden Rule
- Not advertise our services in a deceptive manner
- Maintain a professional attitude with customers,fellow contractors, our employees, suppliers & the general public.
- We will agree in advance with our customers as to our fees.
- They will be reasonable, legitimate & commensurate with the quality of service performed & our accepted responsibility
- Morally maintain a profitable business as part of our responsibility to our employees & families.
- We will be good corporate citizens.
- Protect community health & safety by sharing knowledge of environmental developments & technical advances with the communities we serve.
- Immediately report violations of this code of ethics.
Serving Orange County, Dutchess County, Ulster County, Putnam County and Rockland County, New York.