Dutchess County Heating and Furnace Repair Services
Get the courtesy, experience, speed, precision, safety and trust you want for the peace of mind and value you deserve. We provide professional heating services in Dutchess County for both commercial and residential customers throughout the Mid-Hudson Valley. You’ll be happy with the job we do because we guarantee our work and your satisfaction.
Fast, friendly, efficient heating repair and installations
- Annual Heating System Tune-ups and Inspections – System Maintenance is the key to maximum efficiency, energy savings, and long, trouble free service from your furnace, boiler or heating system. Our comprehensive annual furnace inspection and tune-up goes well beyond a superficial “clean and check”. We ferret out problems that could spell trouble down the road.
- Dutchess County Furnace Repair and Replacement Services – We can service and repair all brands of furnaces and boilers. We have the expertise to solve any home heating problems. Our trucks are well-stocked with parts and equipment so we can tackle most hot water and heating repairs with just a single home visit.
- Central Heating System Installation and Repair – We can determine your heating requirements and install an efficient central heating system that will fit your needs and your budget. Financing, rebates and tax credits available. Call for details.
- Home Comfort Analysis – Find out how much money you can save on your energy bills. Let our Service Technicians do a complete home energy audit and recommend an optimal Total Comfort Solution that’s right for you.
- 24/7 Dutchess County Emergency Service – Our expert technicians are on call 24/7 to meet any emergency that may arise with your furnace or heating system. If it’s 2:00 in the afternoon or 2:00 in the morning, you can count on the same fast, courteous service.
Furnace Cleanings, Tune Ups and Maintenance
Regular system maintenance and furnace cleanings are the most important factors to ensuring years of trouble-free, energy efficient service no matter what type or brand of system you have. Of course, when your system is working, it’s the easiest thing to forget about and take for granted. Our Precision Tune-up is specifically designed to catch problems before they compromise your comfort or safety and make sure your furnace is clean and continues to operate efficiently and trouble-free.
Regular servicing of your furnace and water heater unit will restore it to its maximum performance level. Deferring a furnace cleaning may save money in the short term, but if something goes wrong, the cost and the inconvenience of emergency repairs might be substantial.
If you’re not convinced you need such a tune-up, consider this:
- Most major system repairs or replacements occur with systems that are over 5 years old.
- A complete system replacement is 70% more likely to be required in systems that have NOT had routine maintenance.
- Most routine repairs can be attended to for under $150
- Major system repairs typically cost $250 to $1,000
- A typical system replacement will cost $2,500 to $4,500
- Routine heating system maintenance DOUBLES the life span of the average residential air conditioning system.
- Health risks associated with home air quality can be dramatically reduced or eliminated with proper system maintenance.
- Efficiently operating systems can cut monthly energy costs up to 23.6% vs. poorly maintained heating systems.
In other words, NOT performing this important maintenance on your furnace or boiler system WILL cost you hundreds, if not thousands of dollars in repairs and unnecessary energy costs. It’s simply a question of when. What’s more, periodic maintenance protects your family’s health and safety and shields you from the hassles and headaches of untimely system breakdowns and costly major repairs.
Professional Dutchess County furnace repair, maintenance and installation
Go Green Express Home Services provides a full range of boiler, furnace, and even central heating system services.
A properly running or new oil or gas furnace will save fuel, lower emissions, and save you money. Being Green not only saves you the planet from harmful GHG’s (Green House Gases), it also saves you money.
Heating equipment installation
Our goal is to assist you with the decision by providing all the options and designing a solution that meets your specific home comfort requirements and fits within your budget. Once that’s done, then you can count on us to complete the installation quickly, efficiently, affordability, and without uprooting or inconveniencing your family for days or weeks on end.
Financing options are available. We also help you get the most from energy company rebates and state tax credit programs.
We complete most installations in 48 hours or less. We GUARANTEE our service to be the fastest, cleanest, friendliest, and the best you’ll find.
Emergency heating services
With cold Dutchess County winters, losing heat can be an inconvenience – or worse! Our expert technicians are on call 24/7 to meet any emergency that may arise with your heating systems. Whether 2:00 in the afternoon or 2:00 in the morning, you can count on fast, efficient, courteous heating repair services. The last thing you want to worry about is the comfort and safety of your home. Call us at 866-491-2768.
Serving Communities in Dutchess County, New York:
For great service on heating repair and heating installation needs across Dutchess County, NY and the Mid Hudson Valley, call and talk to one of our Customer Service Representatives at 866-491-2768.
We feature the top heating and furnace brands including Goodman, Williamson, Hallmark, Peerless, Triangle Tube, Honeywell, Taco, Beckett, Granby Steel Oil Tanks, Intellidyne energy economizers, Fujitsu heat pumps, Watts Water Technologies and more!
Air Conditioning Dutchess County : HVAC Dutchess County : Plumbing Dutchess County : Air Conditioning Hudson Valley Amenia 12501, Annandale 12504, Annandale on Hudson 12504, Arlington 12603, Bangall 12506, Barrytown 12507, Beacon 12508, Billings 12510, Castle Point 12511, Chelsea 12512, Clinton Corners 12514, Clinton Cors 12514, Dover Plains 12522, East Fishkill 12533, Fishkill 12524, Glenham 12527, Holmes 12531, Hopewell 12533, Hopewell Jct 12533, Hopewell Junction 12533, Hughsonville 12537, Hyde Park 12538, Lagrangeville 12540, Milan 12571, Millbrook 12545, Millerton 12546, New Hamburg 12590, Pawling 12564, Pine Plains 12567, Pleasant Valley 12569, Pleasant Vly 12569, Poughkeepsie 12601, Poughkeepsie 12602, Poughkeepsie 12603, Poughkeepsie 12604, Poughquag 12570, Red Hook 12504, Red Hook 12507, Red Hook 12571, Rhinebeck 12572, Rhinecliff 12574, Salt Point 12578, Staatsburg 12580, Stanfordville 12581, Stormville 12582, Tivoli 12583, Verbank 12585, Wappingers Falls 12590, Wassaic 12592, Wiccopee 12533, Wingdale 12594